Once upon a time in a beautiful state with a friendly group of friends near a serene stretch of coast, the idea to create a business out of customizing KOOZIE® and coolie products was born. The friends thought themselves incredibly funny and creative and figured a personalized COOLIE or KOOZIE® would be so delightful to design and so useful for everyone, that they’d have all the luck in the world getting this new project and business off the ground. 3 states, 5 countries and countless moves later, they’re finally in their groove! And to answer your burning question, no, none of their initial designs sold well or ended up being very funny to anyone but themselves. Alas, isn’t that part of the fun in coming up with your unique personalized coolie design?The Best Reasons to Order a Custom COOLIE or KOOZIE® (and one reason not to)
1. Birthday Coolies: Hands down, one of our most requested events. 40th birthdays, 21st birthdays, 75th birthdays – you name it, we’ve helped create a design to celebrate it! And literally at no time, have my very funny designs been purchased. I am great at colors, excellent at matching personalities to designs but apparently, life as a comedian is not meant for this custom KOOZIE® and coolie salesperson.
2. Weddings: The fonts, the color choices, the embellishments! Customized coolies and KOOZIE® are such a delightful way to add flair to your special day. Whether your custom design is demonstrative like the sea or dependable as the horizon, it is important to you so it’s just as important (if not more!) to us. Weddings are such joyous occasions and we LOVE our COOLIES being a part of the big day.
3. Bachelor and Bachelorette Party coolies and KOOZIE®: These might be where we see the most creative personalized KOOZIE® and coolie designs. I’ve seen ones that make your belly button hurt (awkward much?), ones that make you laugh until your sides hurt and ones that make you cry. Custom bachelor and bachelorette coolie and KOOZIE® designs are always so fun to work on. I can always count on a saucy bridesmaid or groomsmen to lift me into high spirits with their witty banter and clever designs. What were photograph KOOZIE® and coolies invented for if not events just such as these?!
4. Business Promos: Not often the best platform for me to flex my funny bone but personalized COOLIES and KOOZIE® to promote your business are such a unique and attention grabbing item! That’s what you’re hoping for with business swag, amiright?!
5. Retirement Coolies and KOOZIE®: Is there anything more fun than having worked super hard for so many years and then being able to say “thanks for all the memories” and retire? I may be a long way off but that doesn’t stop me from imagining the personalized KOOZIE® and coolies I’ll be handing out to guests at my fiesta while draped in a gold feather boa (fake of course) wearing diamond (crystal) encrusted heels and strutting around like I own the place (which would be pretty fun, all things considered). A personalized coolie is such a lovely way to leave a memorable impression on your guests.
6. Being Mean Just To Be Mean: Listen up y’all, life is tough. Nothing showed us that more than 2020 did with all its COVID and angry feelings being in lockdown, being nervous, being scared or being indignant. However it made you feel is valid because they are YOUR feelings. There’s no reason to broadcast hate on a customized COOLIE, KOOZIE® or any other product and definitely no reason to make others feel bad to justify your own beliefs. Spread love and wittiness instead of sowing seeds of despair and remember if you think you’re funny, you probably are!